Welcome to the Workable customer referral program. You’ll find all the legal T&Cs further down the page, but let’s get started with the basics:
When you refer someone to Workable and they purchase a paid subscription, you’ll each receive an Amazon.com Gift Card*. You can use this to shop from a huge selection of books, electronics, music, movies, software, clothes, toys and more.
Your reward will be between $10 and $150, depending on the type of plan your friend buys—and you’re eligible to receive rewards for up to 10 referrals.
The referral program terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your participation in the Workable Customer Referral Program, which we’ll call Program here for short. The Program is run by us; Workable Software Limited or Workable.
The Participants referred to below are you (a Qualified User), and the person you’ve referred (a Referred User). To be eligible for a reward, you, as participants must agree to be bound by the rules described below.
someone who’s been referred to Workable by a Qualified User.
You become a Referred User by clicking on a Qualified User’s unique referral link and creating a new account on Workable’s software (Referred Account).
Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred Account created.
- Referred Account: a new Workable account created by a Referred User through a Qualified User’s unique referral link.
someone who meets all of the following conditions:
- an active member of an account that has a paid subscription to Workable at the time the referral is made
- not classified as an external recruiter using Workable. External recruiters are a special class of Workable users who are sent an invitation to join Workable by an existing user from within the “Recruiters” module of the job editor. To learn more external recruiters, please see the relevant support page.
A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
- the Referred Account is created on Workable by the Referred User through the Qualified User’s unique referral link
- the Referred User is not a member of any other Workable account (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referred User was not referred to Workable at an earlier date by someone else
- the Qualified User has made no more than 9 Eligible Referrals
- the Qualified User cannot be a member of any single Workable account that has collectively made more than 29 Eligible Referrals
- the first payment (whether monthly or annual) submitted by the Referred Account to Workable was successfully processed
- the Referred Account created by the Referred User must not be for a company associated with any other Workable accounts (whether they’re active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Qualified User and the Referred User cannot be employed by the same company
- the Referred Account must convert to a paid Workable subscription within 30 days of the date the Referred User first clicked on the unique referral link from the Qualified User
- no more than 50 percent of the users who are members of the Referred Account can be active members of any other Workable account (whether it’s active, expired or canceled or a paid, free or trial account)
- the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as the Qualified User
- the Qualified User must not have posted their unique referral link on a “coupon website” or similar website
- the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as any other user of Workable (whether the user is a current or former user) at the time the Referred User signs up
- Amazon Gift Card: refers to a gift card purchased for the Amazon website in the country in which the Participant is located. For example, if you’re located in the UK, the Amazon Gift Card would be a gift card for www.amazon.co.uk.
- Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Workable by a Qualified User. You become a Referred User by clicking on a Qualified User’s unique referral link and creating a new account on Workable’s software (Referred Account).
Overview of Program
- To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
- You’re a Qualified User and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Workable
- You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Workable
- If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive either an Amazon Gift Card or a Global Virtual Visa Card (which is referred to as the “Reward”). Obviously no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
- If eligible, you, the Participant, will receive an Amazon Gift Card if you reside in any of the following countries: United States of America, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Ireland and UK. If you reside in any other country, then you’ll receive a Global Virtual Visa® Reward. The Reward will be delivered by email, within 3 months of the time at which the referral is deemed an Eligible Referral by Workable.
- You, the Participant, must claim the Reward within 3 months of the time at which the Eligible Referral first converted to a paid Workable account; if you do not claim the Reward within this 3-month period, you will not receive a Reward for the Eligible Referral.
- You, the Participant will have five days, from the time the referral is deemed an Eligible Referral by Workable, to select your country of residence on the Workable website. If you have not selected your country of residence within this period, you will receive a Global Virtual Visa® Reward and not an Amazon Gift Card.
- The value of the Reward will depend on the type of plan that the Referred User purchases when they buy their first subscription to Workable (whether it’s a monthly or annual subscription).
- If you participate in the program as a Qualified User, then a Reward will be given for each Eligible Referral you make. The reward does not increase for each member who joins the Referred Account created; the value of the Reward is based solely on the type of plan purchased by the Referred User.
- If you, the Participant, file taxes in the US, you must notify Workable if you have received $600 or more in Rewards from Workable during a single calendar year.
- If you receive a reward, you (as a Participant) are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees resulting from it. By participating in the Program, you release Workable and their agents from all liability, including, without limitation, with respect to the Reward. Workable reserves that right to suspend you as Participant from the Program at any time and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Program at any time.
- Please note that if you are a Qualified User, the name you used to create your Workable profile may be appended to your unique referral link.
By taking part you agree:
- to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
- to send referral emails only to people that you know
- not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
Workable reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, TM & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Users will receive an Amazon gift card for their local Amazon website (e.g. UK residents will receive a gift card for Amazon.co.uk) if they reside in the following countries: United States of America, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, and UK. Users who reside in any other country will receive a Global Virtual Visa® Reward for an equivalent amount. A Global Virtual Visa® Reward is a prepaid account that can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted online, by phone or mail.
EntroPay Visa cards are issued by Bank of Valletta or Transact Network Limited, pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. EntroPay is not a sponsor of the rewards program or otherwise affiliated with this promotion. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by EntroPay and/or its affiliates.