Cloud Sales Account Manager
Are you an experienced Account Manager ready to take on a new role within a fully-remote team working in AWS? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Do you like managing your day to day account activities and get excited about working with multiple large clients simultaneously? Do you know how to handle and influence your engagements to get to the best solutions and provide the best service? Like working in multidisciplinary team and being part of a group of smart people? Flux7 may have the right opportunity for you.
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager (based out of Austin, TX)who will help to drive revenue growth through large complex customer engagements to help meet company objectives and strategies.
Degree: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or, equivalent work experience
Work Type: Full-Time (Remote), 40 hours per week. Typical hours are within US CST/CDT business hours
Travel: 30% - 45% (Ability to be mobile and travel to client sites)
What You will bring:
- 3-5 years experience of B2B sales account management.
- Proven track record of success and exceeding revenue targets.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges as you help our customers take advantage of the efficiencies, cost savings and quick innovation available only in the cloud.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable, flexible and capable to work and achieve results with minimal supervision
Consultative Sales Skills
- Characters in sync with Flux7 core values of Humbleness, Innovative, and Transparent. Team-Oriented, and Relationship-Driven qualities
- Experience working directly with clients, engineers, and project management
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques and account planning-including; profiling, account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, opportunity development, improvement planning, and strategies
- Excellent listener plus great verbal/written/communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and energy
Nice to have
- Understanding of Cloud, AWS/Azure, and other DevOps technologies.
What you will do (including but not limited to the following)
- Drives revenue growth with large, complex customer accounts while ensuring revenue and profitability objectives and the Company’s strategic goals are met.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities, forecast accurately and achieve/exceed revenue targets and client goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and execute detailed account plans in support of revenue targets and Company business plans for assigned account(s).
- Ensure all customer quotes and orders are accurate and follow the Company’s sales processes.
- Develop and update account sales forecasts for products based upon customer requirements.
- Build successful and long term relationships with clients
- Maintain CRM database with accurate, up-to-date customer contact and account activity details.
- Provide strong customer services skills, listen to customer needs and translate requirements into SOW’s with Technical support from Solution Architects
- Represent the company at various IT trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of Company products.
- Must be able to work across multiple large and demanding clients simultaneously.
- Follow up with customers to facilitate testimonials/case studies/conference talks with marketing.
- Attend all internal sales scrums and sales related meetings.
- Work together and support the sales team in a cohesive responsible manner at all times
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and health benefits plan
- A great team of helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people to work with
- Remote work so you have no commute and are free to travel and work from where you want
- Flexible work hours so you are free to plan the day how you like and better manage your personal life
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life; we actually require you to have fun and some relaxation time
Flux7 is a DevOps-based IT consultancy that provides architecture and migration solutions to enable companies to independently manage their own cloud infrastructure. Our Core Values are Innovation, Humility, and Transparency, and as an AWS premier consulting partner, our certified AWS and DevOps engineers create competitive advantage and lasting value for our clients. Come be a part of an award winning collaborative AWS consulting team.
For more information on us and our business, please visit www.flux7.com.
Flux7 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We request candidates to scrub such information from their resumes before submitting the application to help make Flux7 an inclusive environment for everyone.