Customer Success Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated customer success specialist who is passionate about dropshipping and eCommerce.
This is a full-time employee position in our Vilnius office. Most of our office communication is in Lithuanian, but your work will be in English. Long-term dedication is preferred. We are looking for someone who will grow with us for many years.
Your role and tasks will expand and change as the company evolves and grows. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly!
Although you will design your day-to-day routine, we estimate that you will spend:
- 80% of your time interacting with Oberlo users in 80+ countries around the world; managing support-side communication via Email/Chat on tools like Intercom and HelpScout; and proactively engaging with current and potential customers on social networks, Quora, and forums.
- 20% of your time improving our onboarding and support practices by writing content for our Help Center and Blog; recording webinars and demo videos; and organizing other initiatives.
An essential part of this role is to contribute to Oberlo product development by gathering customer feedback.
- We are currently only looking for early birds who would be interested to work in our morning shift 5AM - 2PM.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Writing is a large part of the job, so the ability to concisely express your written thoughts in English is required.
- Passion for eCommerce, digital advertising or dropshipping.
Passion for eCommerce is required. Previous ownership of an eCommerce business is desired but not required.
- Customer focused with a desire to help people
You’ll be helping a lot of people. For some, you will have a significant influence in both their business and life. You have to love assisting people and providing them with personalized attention and care. Patience and empathy is a must.
- Ability to work without supervision and be self-motivated
There will always be someone to guide you through the tasks (especially in the beginning), but for the most part, you will need to proactively suggest ideas and act on your own.
- Desirable skills and qualities
Blogging experience; established presence on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn; and in-depth knowledge of Shopify
- International and high-performing colleagues.
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook.
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems.
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package.
- Books and conferences reimbursement.
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
We ask all our applicants to build a trial store. What better way to get to know more about the product you’ll be working with?! We’re looking for stores that demonstrate the requirements listed above and below and that really give us a sense of who you are and why you want to be a Customer Success Manager.
Shopify store requirements:
- Download a free theme.
- Upload products and sort them into collections.
- Create a drop-down menu.
- Install the Oberlo app into your store.
- On the About Us page write a bit about yourself and tell us about your experience with dropshipping and eCommerce. Share a list of your favorite customer support or eCommerce blogs and books.
- Embed the funniest video you have seen recently somewhere on your store.
- Bonus: Design a logo for your store that represents you, your store, or both. There are some great free tools out there. Check out the Shopify Logo Generator.