Full Stack C# Software Developer
Work as a Software Developer on company internal software systems (mostly using the Microsoft Technology stack), reporting to the CTO. We are looking for a well-rounded individual with superior programming skills, the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, an inclination to learn and a proven record for attention to detail.
Our offices are currently in Baltimore (so the initial work location will be in Baltimore) and we plan to open an office in DC later this year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of application development experience
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET and SQL
- Experience with Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel and Word)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Cerebro Capital provides a great work environment, competitive salary, and group medical, dental, and vision insurance.