Social Media and Communications Coordinator
About Our Social Media and Communications Coordinator Role
This role aims to project a positive organizational image of CAA Manitoba by using original social content, creating and implementing creative ways to attract more customers, and promote our brand! Do you like variety? This role also acts as our School Safety Patrol Coordinator, whose main goal is to build and strengthen ties to schools in the community, and build positive and rewarding relationships with new and existing stakeholders.
At the heart of our business is our desire to provide our Members with peace of mind and quality service through our roadside assistance, automotive, insurance, travel and rewards businesses. We continuously strive to enhance our value to Members and ensure we are socially responsible.
Our team works with every department on a regular basis and is the face and voice for CAA, both in the media and at fun events in the community! Not everyone at CAA can say they get to do that!
If you have a creative eye for design, are an outgoing self-starter, and relationship building comes naturally to you, this could be a great opportunity to join our family! To learn more about CAA, visit us online at www.caamanitoba.comIf you meet our requirements and are interested in exploring a career with us, please submit your application by Friday June 30th, 2017. Thank you to all who apply but only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
- A graduate of Red River College’s Creative Communications program, University of Winnipeg Public Relations program or hold a Bachelor's degree with major course work in a related curriculum.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in journalism, broadcasting, public relations, event planning, social media or a related field of work. A combination of experience and educational background in social media is preferred.
- Experience and ability to write creatively.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms and knowledge of best practices and analytics.
- Extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite with an emphasis on Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- The candidate should own a car with a valid class five driver’s license.
- The candidate must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Bilingual is considered an asset.
In addition to a fantastic work environment, we offer the opportunity for career development, competitive salaries, a great benefits package, and a fun working environment that supports work/home harmony.
Use your Indeed resume
to apply for this job