Inside Sales Specialist (Customer Service)
If you want to help move the world away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy, join the revolution at Sullivan Solar Power!
We are one of the Top workplaces in San Diego according to San Diego Union Tribune and we are one of the nation's largest and most established solar companies, according to Solar Power World; as well as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, according to INC Magazine.We are now looking for an Inside Sales Specialist, called Project Development Assistant at Sullivan Solar Power. This position is for our San Diego headquarters.
Ensure that every single lead generated by our marketing efforts is being provided the best (first impression) experience. All leads are to be treated with excellence, consistency, and full execution.
- Meet all KPI’s on time and on budget
- Qualify leads via outbound and inbound calls, and set appointments for our Project Developers
- Consistently update, monitor, and communicate with the team throughout our CRM
- Work with upper management to determine opportunities to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and other company departments on a regular basis to ensure cohesiveness and mutual cooperation
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist other Sullivan Solar Power employees as needed
- Experience in a call center/inside sales department/similar setting, B2C
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of CRM’s software
- Knowledge of phone tracking software
- Live chat experience
- You are excellent at following up: there is not a single lead that goes by untouched. Furthermore, you ensure each and every one is treated with the utmost excellence, and you take pride on it
- You enjoy speaking with people over the phone, and are excellent at engaging customers by understanding their needs and wants
- You are a team-player: you understand the goals of the department and work cohesively with your peers to meet and exceed expectations
- You like to be part of something bigger: solar excites you because you know the benefits that it has for our society and environment
- Ability to work a schedule that may require Saturday shifts
- Sullivan Solar Power requires one NABCEP certification for this position:
1. NABCEP PV Associate Credential -must be achieved within your first six (6) months of employment
Sullivan Solar Power may provide an optional class that you may choose to attend, and Sullivan Solar Power will pay for one exam for each certification. You can also decide to study on your own and take the test independently.
- NABCEP Accredited Company: one of the only seven companies in the US who have achieved this certification. Sullivan Solar Power will help you achieve it as well!
- Vacation/Sick Time Off – (Vacation accrual starts immediately)
- Nine (9) Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage: HMO and PPO options
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Travel Assistance Plan
- Paid Identity Theft Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Company provided clothing
- Great company events
- Past examples of events for team members:
- Chartered Yacht cruise to view fireworks in San Diego Bay on July 4th
- Holiday party at the Hotel Del Coronado
- Float in San Diego St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- “Surfing” contests at the Wavehouse in San Diego
- Past examples of events for team members:
*Sullivan Solar Power reserves the right to change its benefits package at any time, with or without reason, and with or without previous notice.
Sullivan Solar Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the following, whether actual or perceived or based upon identification or association: race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth (and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military status, veteran status, political activity or affiliation or any other basis protected by law.