We’re currently looking to recruit an experienced passionate Team Manager to join our Customer Operations Team who provide end-to-end support to both our players and retail customers.
A bit about us
We are a games business with serious growth ambitions and have just delivered our best year ever of £7.6bn in revenues, enabling us to give £30m a week to good causes and believe the best way to deliver games customers love to play is by creating a fast, innovative and fun place people love to work.
How you'll make a difference
- Lead, manage and motivate the team.
- Manage effective liaison between retail customers (internal and external; i.e. supplier) and implementation teams to ensure optimum service delivery and order fulfilment.
- Develop and implement internal SLA’s and customer service measurements.
- Organise training and coach team to improve issues and incident management.
- Prepare and produce management information as required
- Ensure all agreed departmental KPI’s are achieved resulting in an optimum level of service being delivered at all times.
- Manage escalations and complaints through to resolution including implementation of resulting improvement actions.
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience of managing a team in a call centre environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience of working in a controlled or regulated environment and managing stakeholders to comply with established processes and procedures
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive annual bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).