A democratized world of football where everyone is offered the same possibilities of playing as well as following any team in the world. Where the boundaries between clubs and fans are extinct. Where every minority feels welcome and safe.
This is our mission and we will accomplish it by combining technically sophisticated products with social efforts.
For this to be possible we need a great understanding of the people that we are working for, our users. And because of that we are looking for a UX Designer to join our design team!
Current Goal: Make every single football match played on this earth available to follow. And by doing so reach 300 million users all across the world.
Forza Football keeps people up-to-date on their favorite football teams and competitions, the app covers well over 500 leagues and competitions in more than 100 countries. The app has over 10 million installs and 2 million weekly active users.
What is Forza Design?
Being a free consumer product, success is totally dependent on positive design development. The Forza design team consists of people with various backgrounds and specialties. But there is something we all agree upon: Good design is measured by the positive impact it has on people’s lives. It therefore starts and ends with the people we are designing for.
What would you do here?
As our company efforts grow both in width and depth we see you taking ownership of one of our many product efforts. With the aid of the design team you will be a driver within both discovery and delivery phases of the product development. You will be conducting user studies, defining the needs and demands of all interest groups, determining the functionality that will satisfy these needs, executing upon them with the right set of product solutions and then confirm and iterate upon these solutions.
As we work cross functionally in smaller teams (squads) including both designers and developers executing on design is only part of the job. We expect UX Designers to be the main communicators of user insights, spreading the knowledge gathered from all parts of research in an effective way to the rest of the team. We believe this to be vital for providing a good user centered design environment.
Want to know more about us?
We hope this is you!
- You have experience from working with or studying: User Centered Design, Design Thinking or Human Computer Interaction or other applicable field.
- You have a good and growing set of research and design methodologies that you are comfortable facilitating.
- You have a good sense of how to structure a mobile user interface.
- You have a strong ambition to learn.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You have strong sense of empathy.
- You enjoy being part of a team.
- You are comfortable with responsibilities and able to take decisions on your own.
- You are a real team player, creative and responsible person with attention to details.
We want to emphasize that a football interest is not a requirement for the role.
- Flexible work hours
- Stimulating work
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Your choice of computer and gadget setup
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- Amazing parental leave benefits
- No middle managers or unnecessary bureaucracy
- Breakfast at the office every day
- Friday beers
- Ping-pong, shuffleboard, Futchi, meditation room and VR
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- 10% of work time dedicated to personal projects and self-improvement
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship