Brand Manager - The National Lottery
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year with plans to grow. It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes.
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
GameStore is the biggest part of the The National Lottery product portfolio worth c. £2.9bn and returning c. £300m to Good Causes every year. We have two products within our portfolio: Scratchcards and Instant Win Games. Scratchcards are sold in 47,000 National Lottery retailers, and IWGs on our website www.nationallottery.co.uk. We produce 80-100 games every year and c. 9m people buy our products every week. Your role will be to work cross functionally within the team c.16 people to deliver on the annual plan with a focus on end to end customer experience and stakeholder engagement across the business.
What you'll bring to the table
- Solid experience managing big brands wth huge consumer reach
- Able to writing business proposals and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Experience of through the line communication from brief to in-store/online activation
- Experience of working with third party agencies
- Experience of managing budgets and P&Ls
How about huge opportunity for personal and career development? We're also offering a competitive bonus, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).