Digital Marketing Specialist
Winnipeg Football Club wants to talk to you, if you live and breathe digital marketing. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to execute integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing team to support Blue Bomber departments to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, sms, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage the creation and distribution of email marketing to targeted customer segments via Adobe Marketing Cloud and Salesforce, including information sent to season ticket members, corporate partners, and email newsletter subscribers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Maintain and develop Bluebombers.com, including building ticketing micro-sites.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This position will be required to work a schedule that includes events on evenings, weekends and some holidays. Event work will include all Blue Bomber home games.