Tech Service & Support
The key to this position is an outgoing, friendly communications style - always enthusiastic, warm, and helpful. Our Tech Support Representatives are responsible for answering customer inquiries regarding credit-card hardware/processing software. Our employees know how to put others at ease and simultaneously come up with creative solutions for tech. based problems. Taking pride in their work, a successful Tech Rep knows how to multi-task and maintains an urgency that keeps everything going smoothly. If this sounds like you - keep reading!
You'll love working here if you:
- Consider yourself a reliable, team player.
- Problem-solve creatively, considering all sides of an issue & enjoy puzzles.
- Can make quick and timely decisions based on understanding of detailed technical knowledge.
- Enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere but thrive on the opportunity to demonstrate individual expertise.
- Are able & willing to learn/document new tasks and procedures.
- Are Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Have basic knowledge of the payments industry (helpful but not required).
HERE'S A FEW THINGS YOU CAN EXPECT FROM Simpay:
- Competitive entry rate
- Low or no cost major medical, dental and vision insurance coverage after full first month
- Flexible Paid Time Off Benefits
- Casual atmosphere in first-class office setting
- Development opportunities
HERE'S A FEW THINGS WE'LL EXPECT FROM YOU IF HIRED
- Provide excellent customer support and technical issue resolution via email or phone
- Manage additions and changes to customer accounts related to banking, etc.
- Manage swap terminals including logging, testing, cleaning and repair
- Encryption of pin pads and credit card terminals following specific instructions
- Testing of new equipment
- Submitting and verifying customer transactions when necessary
- Provide training and education to customers and reps in the use of credit card terminals and software
- Effectively work as part of a team
A FEW QUALIFICATIONS WE REQUIRE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights/weekends (on-call) as needed.
- Availability to work varied shifts on-site between 8:00AM and 9:00PM
- This position requires an on-call rotation weeknights and occasional weekends
- 1-3 years of customer service preferred
- Competitive starting rate/salary
- Excellent low or no deductible benefits enrollment after first full month
- Includes spouse/family option(s)
- Flexible PTO program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company provided programs
- Term Life Insurance
- Opportunities for training, development, and advancement
- Casual environment with an always progressing *winning culture*
- Fresh fruit, coffee and other breakfast options provided daily
- Low-cost snacks always available
- Bimonthly Employee Driven TRANSACT Meetings
- Annual Employee Incentives
- Company-Success Sponsored Lunches, Potlucks, BBQs, Family-Oriented Outings, In-Office Observed Holidays ex: Take-your-dog-to-Work, National Donut Day, etc.
- Conveniently located near
- Route 1
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 351 (Bensalem)
- Public Transportation: Septa Bus Routes 14, 58
Simpay and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers who believe in strength through diversity.
To join our Talent Pool Apply Below!