Full Stack Developer (m/f)
tado° is the European market leader in developing and selling smart products and services to control your climate at home. We are internationally recognised for our unmatched compatibility, our award-winning elegant design and for being truly open with major smart home platforms. Over 150 employees contribute every day to the success of our company, share their ideas and are part of a dynamic and highly professional value chain. We want to make a difference, challenge our business every day and find new colleagues who are just as passionate about our products as we are!
You should have a solid knowledge of the main technologies we work with and be eager to learn new things. As a self-motivated, passionate developer, you are a perfect fit for our independent and collaborative working culture.
- Real life experience with JVM application frameworks such as Spring Boot or Grails
- Solid relational database knowledge and experience with MySQL
- Passion for new technologies and interest to learn new things such as microservice architectures as well as the utilization of advanced messaging protocols (CoAP, AMQP, …).
- Preferably experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Optionally experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Git and the collaborative GitHub workflow is an advantage but not required
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and passion to build the internet of things with tado°
- English working proficiency (German is helpful but not required)
- Be part of a fast-growing business within a future-oriented and cutting-edge industry
- Experience an agile, innovative and open-minded working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Benefit from a steep learning curve on a personal and technical level and develop your capabilities every day
- Actively contribute to the success of tado° and help us to reduce the environmental footprint of energy usage worldwide