Brand & Communications Director
We are looking for a highly-experienced, performance-driven Brand and Communications Director who can take the JustPark brand to the next level, owning our brand/comms strategy both externally and internally. You will lead the implementation of brand vision across the company, and shape communications to increase awareness in the UK and beyond.
At JustPark, we are on a mission to make parking effortless: easy and stress-free for every driver on every journey, and maximally efficient for cities.
Our industry-leading service helps over 1.5 million drivers find parking in seconds - with real-time information on availability, restrictions and price for 1.4 million spaces. Drivers can even reserve and pay for a guaranteed space at 20,000+ locations via our 5-star apps.
On the flip side, our award-winning technology unlocks underutilised space for our drivers, and helps property owners and parking operators manage their assets more effectively - from offices to council parking bays, commercial car parks to driveways.
JustPark is one of London's most exciting, fastest-growing startups - backed by investment from BMW, LocalGlobe (CityMapper) and Index Ventures (Zoopla, Just Eat, Deliveroo), alongside the support of our own customers as part of two huge equity crowdfunding rounds: a record-breaking £3.7m in 2015, and a further £2.8m in December 2017.
Winners of the Smart Cities UK Awards, the British Parking Awards and Richard Branson’s #VOOM competition; rated 96% by our customers from over 600,000 reviews; and ranked as the #1 parking app in the UK - JustPark is leading a £50bn industry into the digital age.
As Brand and Communications Director, your role will include:
- Leading on brand and communications strategy across the business
- Translating company vision into external content and messaging to our target audiences, as well as internal communications between teams
- Auditing and reshaping our current brand assets and marketing content to ensure our output is maximally effective, consistent and on-message
- Building brand guidelines to direct communications and marketing content, and provide a blueprint for brand-related work across all teams
- Working closely with the PR/communications team on campaigns to increase brand awareness, and shaping content to use for performance marketing
- Managing campaign budgets and measuring their performance, reporting to the management team, and representing the PR/communications team
JustPark prides itself on its company culture. We’re a close-knit community of like-minded people, hardworking and laughter-loving in equal measure, who thrive off solving problems together - all committed to helping JustPark succeed on our mission to make parking effortless.
With a major role in our small marketing team, you’ll have a big impact on all aspects of our brand and communications from day one. Expect lots of responsibility and prepare to be close to the action, helping us grow our brand from the bottom up as well as directing top-down strategy.
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in a senior brand/communications or marketing position
- Proven ability to lead brand/comms strategy in another company
- Highly proficient in project management and people management
- Highly creative and skilled in copywriting/design/content-building
- Willing to get your hands dirty - a doer as well as a thinker/strategist
- Experience of growing a brand via PR/communications campaigns
- Performance-driven with a focus on measuring brand/comms impact
- Ability to work across lots of teams as an internal brand ambassador
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking)
- Comprehensive stock options
- Generous holiday package
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you
- Brand new Macbook Pro or Windows laptop
- Generous training opportunities
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Table tennis