Freelance Content Writer
Berke makes assessment tools for people who make hiring decisions. We’re seeking smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about customers, and who are constantly striving to be better at their craft.
Freelance Content Writer
Berke is seeking a B2B writer to help us build our content marketing program. We have stories to tell and wisdom to share, and need someone who can bring those ideas to life. Our goal is to generate more awareness of Berke by creating content tailored to each stage of the buyer’s journey. Creating content for customers is also important in building trust and driving product usage.
Berke helps businesses hire better people. Our target audience is Recruiters, Talent Acquisition professionals, HR Directors, and small business owners. Berke’s voice is approachable, motivating and trust-worthy; it is not contrived, overly corporate, or verbose.
- Write content for landing pages, product pages, case studies, white papers, blog posts, emails, social posts and sales collateral
- Most assignments will be creating new content, some will be refining old content
- Brainstorm ideas and contribute to the content calendar
- Research topics and formulate stories that resonate with the HR professionals
- Primarily work with the Marketing Director and collaborate with SEO agency, CEO, design team and sales team
- Help refine Berke’s Voice and Tone guide
- 1 to 2 years B2B writing experience
- Recruiting knowledge helpful
- Mastery of short and long form content
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ability to match company tone
- Flexibility to work with varying degrees of direction
- Comfortable asking questions and presenting new ideas
- Atlanta based writers are preferred but not required. Work can be done remotely.
To apply, please submit a resume and 3 to 4 relevant writing samples (blog, web page, white paper, etc.).
Berke is a small company and we’re growing and the future is super bright. Our market is huge and we want more great people on our awesome team to help us accelerate our growth.
Our environment, culture, and benefits include:
- An office in the heart of Buckhead
- An open office plan – no cubes here.
- Casual dress – everyday.
- Free snack bar!
- Regular social outings.
- No dead weight or bureaucracy getting in the way.
- We’re an open book. That means everyone has a clear understanding of how the business is performing.