Junior Digital Marketer
SinaLite offers flexible marketing solutions for business owners in the advertising and marketing sector within North America. With our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and our online technology, we produce and fulfill over five million orders each year. Our mission is to help our customers (and their clients) succeed, by offering high quality marketing materials through e-commerce and lean marketing.
We are looking to welcome an eager, self-driven candidate who are able to work both independently and part of a larger team as a Junior Digital Marketer. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated to bring their A-game to the table on a day-to-day basis. In your role you will develop strategies and build our brand on digital and social platforms. The ideal candidate is creative and is savvy in finding ways to build awareness, increase following and engagement. Together, our goal is to promote a culture that encourages innovation and growth for SinaLite and its team members.
- Assist with the development and execution of targeted sales & services campaign to support business objectives within digital channels
- Assist with the planning and execution of digital channel marketing campaigns to support business and marketing objectives
- Assist with the planning and execution of web, SEO/SEM, Paid (PPC), email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Take an active role in post-campaign analysis of digital channel marketing campaigns
- Proactively identifies and recommends future campaign and initiative improvements through active awareness and understanding of emergent digital marketing tactics, channel metrics, industry best practices, and A/B/Multivariate test results
- Prepares reports for management detailing campaign performance within insights and recommendations for future considerations
- Post-Secondary degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Previous experience in various online marketing channels (i.e. email, facebook, twitter, Google Adwords, lead generation, etc)
- Highly skilled with using one or more email applications (i.e. Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, etc)
- Proficiency in HubSpot or transferable skills from working with Markto or Eloqua is an asset
- Proficiency using marketing technology (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Email and CRM)
- Strong understanding of CASL compliance and requirements is an asset
- Employer paid benefits are offered to employees after 3 month probation.
- Sina is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, family status, ethnic origin, colour, sex, age, marital status and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity, independence, integration and respect. Alternative formats and accommodation are available upon request.
- Alternative formats of this position are available upon request.
Use your Indeed resume
to apply for this job