Principal Solution Architect - Digital & Gaming
We are recruiting for a Principle Solution Architect – Digital & Gaming to work from our Watford Head office. You'll be working in our wider Architecture team where you'd lead Architecture & Solution for our core gaming products.. This is a Principle role and will take the lead on defining and leading the high level Solution design within Camelot and working with our partners on product architecture and integration architecture for Camelot UK.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow.
- It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give over £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
You will be at the forefront of the architecture and design for future core gaming systems, drawing on your deep knowledge of Gaming, Microservices, DevOps and general web and mobile games.
What you'll bring to the table
- Proven experience in gaming platform architecture/ web and/or mobile games and associated technologies.
- Strong experience with platform architecture technologies, Docker, Swarm and open source technologies.
- In depth knowledge of microservices, devops and development technologies.
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).