Landscape Professional - Atlanta
Canopy is looking for a Landscape Professional to join our rapidly-growing residential landscape maintenance team. This position is a foundational piece of our business and is vitally important to the success of our growing company. The focus of this role is to provide an extraordinary experience for our customers through phenomenal service, clear and proactive communication, and high quality workmanship.
This is not an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, landscape position. This role is designed for a landscape professional to flourish and grow/develop on a career path with unlimited opportunities. This role will take on a high level of responsibility including a full book of residential landscape accounts. You will be in charge of providing service, building and cultivating relationships with customers, estimating/selling new services and growing this book of business through generating new customer leads in the field.
- Provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Complete daily assignments by performing residential landscape maintenance services such as mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, projects/enhancements, etc.
- Build lasting relationships with customers, earning their trust and securing their satisfaction.
- Identify needs in the landscape and make recommendations for improvements such as mulch installation, fertilization and weed control, etc.
- Generate new sales by making up-sales to existing customers on other services, etc.
- Generate new customers by interacting with neighbors and providing a level of quality that draws attention to the landscapes you manage.
- Passion for working in the landscape
- Self-motivated and driven
- 2+ years of experience doing landscape maintenance
- Experience using large commercial walk-behind mowers
- Pruning knowledge and experience
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Experience driving a truck and trailer
- Knowledge of small engine maintenance
- Ability to interact with customers
- Knowledge of overall landscape to make recommendations, identify issues, solve problems.
- Highly attentive to details
- Compensation above industry standards
- Base compensation, plus incentive compensation and sales commission
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- Year-round employment with full-time hours