QA Team Leader
DigitalBridge is an award-winning Mixed-Reality business helping people visualise what new home decor and furnishings look like in their own room. With investment from the likes of UK retailer John Lewis, we are pioneering new techniques in computer vision and machine learning to truly disrupt the world of retail.
You can see what we're doing here https://goo.gl/6TAZmn and https://youtu.be/7OGAjGzmjnk.We’re delivering some incredible technology to some of the world’s biggest Home Decor and Furnishings companies and working with some of the world’s leading tech companies. There's extensive coverage of our work with John Lewis on http://digitalbridge.eu/news/.
Role & Responsibilties
As the QA Team Leader, you will be working closely with the development team in fortnightly sprint cycles. You will have a keen eye for detail and be responsible for testing user stories, both by exploratory testing and automation, finding and logging defects, and making sure all user acceptance criteria have been met.
You will have a keen interest in automation, integration and regression testing and will be the creator, owner and driver of automation within the business. This will include the design and execution of automated tests whilst writing and maintaining a library of regression scripts.
- Write, maintain, optimise, and execute QA/User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test plans and acceptance criteria across our platform and application solutions.
- Automate test plans using various tools (Jenkins/Pipelines/Automation frameworks)
- Assist in classifying and replicating incoming support requests / bug-reports submitted by our customers or internal staff utilising a standard process and toolset.
- Partner with agile development teams and participate in product development planning sessions and delineate testing plans.
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and operations protocols and procedures.
- Research and suggest innovations to our existing and future QA environments.
- Explore new tools recommend software for test case management and execution.
- Basic knowledge of SaaS environment and web applications for both mobile and desktop.
We're doing amazing things with some of the most innovative brands, retailers and tech companies in the world. We're constantly pushing the bounds of what's possible in mixed and augmented reality.
We're very particular about who joins our team - but the rewards are worth it!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holidays
- Share options
- Choice of Mac/PC
- Bureaucracy-free culture where everyone is trusted to be awesome
We are always keen to speak to interesting candidates who want to know more about our company! Please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies.