Wanted: Account Manager w/ heaps of digital nouse
You might have seen us around. We’re Young+Shand: next-level digital agency and the biggest indie in NZ. In seven short years we’ve grown from just two guys and a dream to an agency of 50+ people working on some of the most exciting brands and interesting digital projects you’ll find anywhere.
2017 has been a massive year for us; we’ve welcomed a few new and awesome clients to the Y+S family. And that means we now need a shiny new Account Manager to bring their A-game to our A-team.
What sort of suit would suit? Are you a forward-thinking-relationship-managing-organisational-team-playing-enthusiastic-can-doer with a keen interest in all things digital? If that sounds like you, then read on.
Your day to day will likely involve
- Owning the detail and being accountable for the lifecycle of a whole project
- Managing client expectations across both digital and traditional channels with an understanding of how they work together.
- Developing credible and effective internal and external relationships.
- Translating ‘client speak’ into real-world, digital communications
- Guiding and coaching clients on a path of digital greatness.
- Understanding and having input across forecasts, financial reporting, invoicing and risk management.
- Working collaboratively with other members of the team in both senior and junior roles
- Minimum 3 years in agency-land already with strong experience with digital clients.
- Experience with digital platforms and best practices in areas like social, technology, web and content development, from sell in through to strategy and implementation.
- A successful track record of maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Inquisitive nature and ability to dig up new opportunities
- Capable of interacting with clients at all levels.
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- A great work ethic and attitude.
- Above all you’ll have a mix of creative, analytical and relationship skills.
You’ll get to work on some of the biggest and best brands in NZ. And you’ll get to do it in an awesome and supportive culture committed to developing its people. Oh and there’s free lunch on Fridays and a chiller full of beer and wine for your pleasure. Not that this would influence your decision or anything.
Still reading? Then start typing you digital unicorn, you. Hit us up by clicking the button below.