Senior Account Executive
Do you live at the intersection of SaaS technology and media, sports, and entertainment? At Tagboard, so do we, and we’re looking for an experienced senior sales executive with a track record of expanding business and creating long term partnerships within brands, agencies, and event companies. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
At Tagboard, you’ll work with a strong team of smart, driven, and fun people who come to work every day passionate about building a thriving SaaS business. Tagboard empowers exciting companies like Zillow, Microsoft & Amazon, media companies like NFL Network, sports organizations like the Golden State Warriors, and events like Zedd’s Concert Tour to search every major social network for the best content and then display the most compelling pieces for storytelling across broadcasts, arena/stadium screens, mobile apps, and websites.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a person who brings passion, proven results, a positive attitude, and a general knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales, with a side of enterprise brand experience. This individual will come to the table with ideas to help expand our enterprise business across the Greater Seattle market and beyond, and the ability to work both independently and with stakeholders to make those ideas a reality.
The ideal candidate has a quantifiable history of exceeding goals and driving revenue growth, experience in SaaS sales, and a strong knowledge in enterprise sales expected to meet and exceed goals. You will report to Tagboard’s Vice President of Sales.
The right person will:
- Be the leading driver of new business and expansion activities in the enterprise brand, sports and entertainment space.
- Develop a strong sales pipeline through outbound efforts and use solution-based selling to secure new customers.
- Create strategies to reveal new business opportunities by understanding market trends, customer needs, and proposing solutions.
- Manage and maintain detailed sales process records and forecast using Salesforce to provide accurate reporting on pipeline and sales.
- Work with marketing to shape programs that support growth in your accounts.
- Partner with client success to shape programs that keep media client retention high.
You are a great fit if:
- You thrive in a startup environment, embracing ambiguity, and are self motivated to create and drive programs with a high level of autonomy.
- You are an expert communicator who can collaborate effectively in a remote work environment.
- You’re a hunter, passionate about your career in sales, love thinking of new ways to make money, and always striving to exceed goals.
- You play well with others, and you are known for having a high level of integrity. #NoJerks
- You have a background selling B2B or technology products in the media/broadcast markets.
- You are a great listener who likes to understand the problem to help devise a solution.
- You excel in networking, presentation, and are relentless with follow through.
- You understand the social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Twitter, and the next emerging trends. #RIPVine
It would be even greater if you have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Work experience selling into major enterprise companies such as Microsoft and Amazon
- Proficiency using Google Documents, Slack, and Salesforce
- Social Media Savvy
- Self-confidence, a willingness to learn and adapt
- The ability to multitask and thrive under the stresses and conflict that come with a startup
- Flexibility to travel 30%, but also exceptional at remote presentations