We are looking for a driven Junior Accountant to join our team. The role will be based in London and will be focused on assisting our current finance manager with completing and improving day-to-day processes. For the successful candidate, excellent progression and training opportunities exist within the company.
JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy - helping drivers save time, avoid stress and make parking a positive experience every time. Our 5-star apps help you find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it - and even let you reserve and pay seamlessly at 20,000+ locations.
Winners of Sir Richard Branson’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups, JustPark's award-winning service is trusted by over 1.5 million drivers - with the highest-rated apps and fastest payments in the sector.
JustPark is The Parking App leading the disruption of a £50bn global industry - and we’d love you to join us on this exciting journey. Plus, with a very generous holiday package, comprehensive stock options and free chef-cooked lunches every day on offer, we think you might too…
We are a team of 45, with the majority working out of our office in Kentish Town - which is easily accessed via the Northern Line, Thameslink or London Overground.
With table tennis in the office, quarterly away days and finishing early on Fridays for team drinks, we combine a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a driven and motivated group of people that are all committed to helping JustPark succeed.
- Reconcile bank accounts on a daily basis
- Account receivable and accounts payable reconciliation
- Payment runs
- Cash flow reporting
- Expenses - reporting & reconciling
- Assist with Management Accountants
We would like you to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Goal orientated, with the ability to work independently within a team environment
- Interested in business, start-ups, technology
- Financially literate and proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to get things done
- Competitive salary.
- Free lunch every day, cooked by our in-house chef (check out her Instagram: whatsjuliecooking).
- Comprehensive stock options.
- Generous holiday package.
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- Brand new Macbook Pro or Windows laptop.
- Generous training and development opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days.