Customer Operations Executive
Why work at Camelot?
- We currently turnover nearly £7billion per year - it may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.750 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and make a difference.
- Camelot changes lives for the better - not just for the many millionaire winners we create but with the £30 million a week we raise to thousands of good cause projects across the UK.
- National-lottery.co.uk is one of the UK’s top e-commerce sites - this is measured by web traffic and we have almost 9.5 million registered players. We also operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including the iconic Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Play your part in changing lives... We are looking to recruit outbound Retail Support Executives As the voice of The National Lottery to our retailers, your role is to build relationships with our retailers to promote, inform and upskill on our products.
Hitting the phones every day to:
- Build strong partnerships with retailers
- Share retail best practice
- Inform them about the benefits of our games and any changes
- Engage with them about Good Causes
- Help with queries
- Update retailer contact details
If the above gets the thumbs up from you and you like the idea of working for a company who can support you in YOUR growth and development then join us and show us what you are all about.
What we’ll give you
We look after our people. There’s a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme. Thinking about your health? No probs - we’ll give you full private medical cover and 50% off your annual gym membership. Finally, we keep it fun. We work with a smile on our faces with loads of social activities, team nights out and outdoor bonding events.