Social Media Copywriter
Do you want to shape the success of an one-of-a-kind institution of the region, experience the thrill of being part of an organisation, which strategic pillars are based on the latest technologies combined with the focus on a sustainable and eco-friendly impact on our environment?
We at GreenParking believe that there is only one way to build success: to attract exceptionally motivated people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. Our mission at GreenParking is to create accessible car parks in a pulsating city, focus on sustainable solutions and add value to our quality of life.
We gained our extensive experience since we were founded as part of FutureLink group in 1996. GreenParking is the only one-stop-shop for car park solutions and services in the region. We are providing:
- Design and consultancy for car parks
- Supply, installation and maintenance of car park equipment
- Car park management services and valet services
- Financing and BOT-business models
Headed by a Lebanese-German parking business expert, our team comprises young, talented, multi-national individuals who led our organisation through their hard work to one of the biggest companies in our industry and to the only company specialized on environmentally-friendly and sustainable solutions in the parking business.
We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as our websites
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experienced with WordPress is a plus
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation and health benefits.