Account Manager Spain
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 40,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 15 million monthly visits, 8 millions of opinionsand more than 7000 restaurants in Spain. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com“, as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, connects restaurants and diners via TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork, LaFourchette, ElTenedor, provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Under the Head Accounts Managers for Spain, you will preferred trading partner, advisory service and personalized management of each account (Restaurants) by phone.
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by LaFourchette
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: TheForkManager software
The team is located in Barcelona.
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Experience with a restaurant is a must.
- Experience in e-commerce is a must.
We like organized people, dynamic and with good communications skills. Also use to work in team and with a high work volume.