Senior Product Manager
Trustify is the first technology platform to connect clients across the United States to the only nationwide network of highly trained, vetted private investigators. Our company was founded on the premise that it would have a social mission, be fully data-driven and built by the most talented and diverse team. A business that would be different; one built to last, one incorporating all of the values our founders and employees hold dear, and one making a true difference in the community.
Want to be Trustify's Product Manager?
We are looking for a proven Product Manager to join our Product Engineering team. You will be responsible for our B2B product management efforts while staying true to our Lean Startup Methodology roots. You should be able to roadmap and translate our company and user needs into functional and interactive B2B applications.
If you’re passionate about your craft, and enjoy helping others to build world-class products - this job is for you. We expect you to be a pragmatic, culture driven professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to learn and grow.
Our current team kicks ass at:
- Lean startup methodology/experimentation
- Data-driven decision making
- Testing ideas with and without code
- Learning how to do things we've never done before
Where we need your help now
Your role at Trustify is critically important. You will build and ship our SaaS B2B applications. We also have new products on the backlog within the realms of Big Data, Machine Learning other emerging product offerings. Truth be told, most of our customers have never utilized technology to this extent before, so this will be a challenging but rewarding experience that will test your knowledge & experience to disrupt an industry that hasn't changed since Abraham Lincoln was president.
- Breaking down complex problems into actionable steps
- Define and track KPI’s and other measurable success criteria.
- Collaborating with engineers and designers to build and ship on-time.
- Shipping our products successfully, including defining the vision, strategy and roadmaps in collaboration with leadership
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Are you the right person for this job?
- Experience with lean start-up methodologies and agile development methodologies
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Experience shipping successful B2B products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome driven roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience closely collaborating with engineers, ux designers, and executive leadership
- Strong belief in action and results
- Experience as a ux designer or software engineer
Do you want to be at the ground level?
This is an opportunity to work through the major business challenges facing any startup. You'll have the support of experienced co-workers and amazing customers who need our help within the community however most of the strategic decisions are ahead of us. You'll play a key role in finding the answers - "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week." – George S. Patton
Where? How much?
- We're located in Crystal City, just outside of Washington, DC. We expect that you'll be collaborating with us in the office most days
- Competitive salary
- 8 for 8 community service policy
- Casual attire
- PTO, sick days, your birthday off, and a full holiday schedule
- Health benefits – medical, dental, and vision
- Long term and short term disability, and life insurance fully paid
Could this be your resume in 2021?
Startups are not for everyone. If you value fancy desks and a comfortable pace you won't be happy here however if you've been looking for your big break, this could be the job for you. Do you want your resume to say the following in 5 years?
Product owner that played a leadership role in building and shipping consumer facing products.Better still, do you want to look back on your time at Trustify as a special experience where you worked with other passionate people? Where you helped create a unique company culture? Where you made a difference in the community?