Recruitment Coordinator (f/m)
door2door is a leading mobility software company based in Berlin. Our technology platform enables public transport companies to transform their network by introducing on-demand rideshare shuttles, which soon will be run by autonomous vehicle fleets.
We believe in a world beyond private cars. It's time to transform static routes, stagnant schedules and inefficient transport systems. As the world becomes more urban, it’s increasingly vital to fight traffic congestion, reduce carbon emissions, and connect people traveling along the same route.
Our power of innovation prompted a visit from Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel, leading to a regular exchange and advisory on mobility and digital transformation topics. Since June 2017 Door2Door is member of World Economic Forum as “New Champion 2017”. We’ve been recently awarded as “2017 Entrepreneurial Company of the Year”.
At door2door you can find professionals from 25 different countries. Our multicultural team of more than 70 people (and growing) embodies innovation, hard work and fun. Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our office in exciting city of Porto Alegre in Brazil. We are welcoming like-minded and passionate people, ready to make an impact on the future of how we commute.
As a Recruitment Coordinator at door2door you become an integral part of our Talent team in Berlin, contributing with your passion, knowledge and skills towards growing our offices in Berlin and Porto Alegre.
We’ll want you to:
- Help us find the best talent out there
- Maintain our World Class Candidate experience and journey
- Communicate and build relationships with candidates
- Coordinate screening calls and on-site interviews
- Help driving our talent acquisition, sourcing and employer branding strategy
You’ll need to have:
- Interest in recruitment and possibly first recruitment experience
- Experience in agency environment is a plus
- Great organizational skills, ready to take ownership of your own processes
- Detail oriented approach and strong sense of discretion
- You love being in contact with people and do not shy away from reaching out to people from different backgrounds
- Ability to work independently
- Great communication and people skills
- Fluency in English and German both written and spoken
- Completed or ongoing university degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology or equivalent
What we bring to the table:
We value those who love a challenge, love to raise the bar in their area of expertise and would love to make a real difference in the world of Urban Mobility. We're an exciting bunch from 25 nations and have offices in Berlin & Porto Alegre (Brazil). On top of that we offer...
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Support for Learning & Development - time spent on your growth is very important to us
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Possibilities to brush up your language skills!
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!
- Check out more of our benefits & perks: here