Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for someone awesome who will make a huge impact across our mobile & app experience by building new initiatives across The National Lottery paid media channels (thats paid search, display, social media, video advertising and app marketing to you!).
It's a brand new role for us, so you get to shape what this looks like and bring it to life.
- Camelot changes lives. Just ask the National Lottery winners, good causes we work with or any of our staff!
- We currently turnover in excess of £7billion per year with plans to grow . It may surprise you to know that we do this with a workforce of only c.800 people. This means that every one of us has a part to play and makes a difference.
- On average, we give £30million every week to good causes (Pudsey Bear, eat your heart out!)
- We run the world’s most successful lottery website and operate four of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands including Lotto and EuroMillions.
How you'll make a difference
Opportunity. You will be responsible for creating and delivering new media initiatives and capabilities for digital and mobile channel growth across our core categories; Lotto, EuroMillions and GameStore.
In reality, this actually means everything from building roadmaps for mobile media capability to think about how we can increase app downloads to granular focus on our tagging capabilities across our paid channel.
What you'll bring to the table
- *Must have* - this is all about mobile and app marketing, so we figured you need to have proven experience in mobile and App marketing capabilities and advertising.
- Mobile and Apps is second nature to you. You will be the expert and you'll need to communicate this to a diverse set of people across Camelot.
- Digital campaign activation experience across mobile. (You see where we are going with this).
- Technical muscle - you get your platforms, from iOS to Android, you know your tags, from smart pixels to SDKs..
- Commercial eye - you can identify the gaps, spot the opportunities and always think about how we improve performance across our channels.
- You're adept at bringing a breadth of different stakeholders with you on the journey. In our world its infosec, risk, development and brand teams.
- You have experience of interpreting customer needs to devise what advertising solution you need.
- And finally.. digital marketing experience... across mobile and apps!!
What we'll give you
How about a day a month dedicated to your personal development? That's right, we'll give you 12 dedicated days to help you grow with us! We're also offering a competitive bonus and benefits scheme, 26 days of holiday goodness and a rather generous pension scheme (for those planning a better tomorrow!).