Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
JOB SUMMARY:Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. is a national company looking for individuals with Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or other relevant healthcare experience. Our trainers, known as Lift Coaches, work at some of the most well-known hospitals in the country! As the pioneers in Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM) we pride ourselves on our mission to produce a sustainable culture of safety, making a difference in the lives of everyone around us. We actively seek out EMTs, however we also welcome anyone to apply who has strong customer service skills, healthcare experience, and teaching/training/coaching experience. Join and grow with us, and contribute to our great company culture and mission! Over 90% of our employees enjoy their job... Take a look at the details below and apply to see what we're all about!
- Teach safe patient handling methodology to existing hospital staff.
- Train and assist with patient lifts and other patient handling maneuvers, as delegated by the supervisor in collaboration with the client staff.
- Utilize patient handling equipment, transfer devices and protective equipment in compliance with hospital policies and patient handling protocols while using proper lifting techniques and body mechanics.
- Enter records of each lift to analyze key performance indicators using Atlas’ proprietary software.
Please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements at time of application
- 6 months or more experience working with patients in a healthcare and/or ambulatory environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Current CPR/ BLS Certified.
- Experience with coaching/ training.
- Flexibility to work day/ night/ weekend shifts including holidays.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted and to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Computer proficient to navigate both mainstream and proprietary software.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must pass a medical and drug screening before and during employment.
- EMS / EMT / Paramedics / Nursing / Physical Therapy
- Military experience
At Atlas Lift Tech we are innovators and we value individual contributions! We encourage continued education, priding ourselves on offering re-certification assistance. We offer a competitive compensation package based on your valuable experience.
Other benefits include:
- Health Insurance for full-time status
- Vacation / Sick / Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Promotional opportunities for driven employees
- Free Health Screenings
- Free Yearly Immunizations
- Innovative environment