Do you want to shape the success of an one-of-a-kind institution of the region, experience the thrill of being part of an organisation, which strategic pillars are based on the latest technologies combined with the focus on a sustainable and eco-friendly impact on our environment?
We at GreenParking believe that there is only one way to build success: to attract exceptionally motivated people who are aligned with the mission of the organisation and make them partners in success. Our mission at GreenParking is to create accessible car parks in a pulsating city, focus on sustainable solutions and add value to our quality of life.
We gained our extensive experience since we were founded as part of FutureLink group in 1996. GreenParking is the only one-stop-shop for car park solutions and services in the region. We are providing:
- Design and consultancy for car parks
- Supply, installation and maintenance of car park equipment
- Car park management services and valet services
- Financing and BOT-business models
Headed by a Lebanese-German parking business expert, our team comprises young, talented, multi-national individuals who led our organisation through their hard work to one of the biggest companies in our industry and to the only company specialized on environmentally-friendly and sustainable solutions in the parking business.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor market trends, conduct competitive analysis and share the gained insights
- Suggest measures to constantly improve our offering and the way we market our services and products
- Event and exhibition planning, execution, reporting and cooperation with vendors and/or event coordinators
- Deliver a great experience to clients and manage these relationships
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (e.g. social media), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Maintain website content and execute newsletters
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Experience in event planning and management and working with design and production agencies
- Competent computer user (Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Hands-on personality
- Good literacy skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- 4+ years professional marketing experience
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation and health benefits.